Plugin downloaded 2071 times.
- ParametricCopy can be used to make multiple copies of an object, and control their properties using parametric formulas.
- Separate formulas may be independently applied to position, scale, and rotation on the X, Y, and Z axis.
- You can use predefined formulas, such as Fibonacci and Exponential, or write your own formulas as freeform expressions.
- You can also use the output of another program or process, expressed as a list of numbers.
- Since translation, scaling, and rotation do not break component linkage, all copies of a component object remain linked and editable.
Version 1.01, October 30th 2011
How to install: Unzip in Plugins folder.
UI Location: Plugins
SketchUp version: 8
Added to the site on 24 October 2011
Comments are disabled.